Well this week lets see-
Monday I think I did school but I can't remember I have no idea what I did on Tuesday either. Wednesday I had mutual and that as about it. Yeah I haven't been shopping lately. That really sucks. Oh yeah I went shopping yesterday, and afterwards I bought everyone ice cream yeah it was like $20. Oh well it was really good. I had an cookies and cream ice cream shake, that was like the best thing ever!!
OK so on Tuesday my mom asked me to write about my hopes and dreams and I thought it would be a good idea if I posted them on my blog. OK here they are-
My Hopes-
I hope I will be smart in all my choices
I hope I will have a good job and be able to support myself
I hope I will be married in the temple
I hope I will have a whole lot of shoes when I grow up
My Dreams-
I want a good job
I want a good education
I want to have a good husband
I want to have good friends who support me
I want to make good choices for my future
Thats just some of them but it will work for now.
Write laters!!
Swimmingprincess
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment