About Me

My photo
Tucson, Az, United States
I am a homeschooled teenage and yeah I do know that the web name is wrong but oh well.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh I forgot to tell you guys in my last post that I have injured my shoulder!! Yeah that was like 3 months ago too! see how good I am at remembering stuff!!

Yeah I so so now for the past three months instead of going to swim team for 2 hours every afternoon I'm just sitting on my butt at home being bored out of my mind. It really sucks cause swimming is like my whole life(OK maybe not cause like shoes are my life) but oh well.

Yeah so like everyone on the swim team thinks I have quit but oh well. Oh I also forgot to tell you that in October I fractured my left ankle and I was in a cast(it was purple) and I really don't want to tell you why but I will cause it's funny.

so we were having a birthday party for my dad and I was waiting outside for people to show up and i was walking on a wall. And you would think that the Wall would have been like 5ft or so but it wasn't it was 2ft. How sad. And I went to step down and I must of stepped down the wrong way and that's how it happened. That's how I fractured my ankle. How lame. When I told all of my friends they all started laughing and wouldn't stop. It was so annoying!!

But oh well I only had the cast on for like 2 weeks and those 2 weeks were the worst 2 weeks of my life.

No comments: