About Me

My photo
Tucson, Az, United States
I am a homeschooled teenage and yeah I do know that the web name is wrong but oh well.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sorry I haven't written in a while.....

OK so like I have had a lot going on in my life lately......and it sucks. I really don't like having a busy life, I'm not that type of person. Nothing really has happened lately in my school life except for that I am now in college writing which is awesome and hard. i wrote an essay on The Salem Witch Trials, which was very good but kinda short. Oh Well i was soooo awesome though!!! I will have to post it for you guys to read, so you all can read my awesome essay!! Lol oh that reminds me i bought like these awesome blue skinny jeans like royal blue and my dad said thy look like i stole them from one of my brothers friends!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Whatever they are still awesome!!!!

No comments: