About Me

My photo
Tucson, Az, United States
I am a homeschooled teenage and yeah I do know that the web name is wrong but oh well.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pulling Weeds

Ok so like if you look out in our backyard the first thing you see are what.... weeds. Yay, and weeds mean pulling and pulling means hard work and hard work means icecream... ok maybe it doesn't, but in my boook it does.

So after lunch we went out side and started pulling weeds, and I swear it looked like we had just popped out of a cartoon.

You would find a weed,, place your hands down at the bottom and pull, and pull harder untill either your hands hurt or it flew out of the ground sending you backwards and landing on your butt. Yeah and it's not that fun either.

But the backyard does look better which is good. And my hands a fingers hurt also.

No comments: