If I had one wish I would wish that I had unlimited amounts of money.
What would I do....
1. Buy a mansion in Texas (big enough for all of my family to live in including my Nana and Pop)
2. Fly to Europe with my mom and Nana and my best friend Sarah, and go shopping until everyone has a new wardrobe.
3. Buy a white horse and name it Stardust and learn to ride it.
4. Pay for anyone in my family to go to College or do whatever they want.
5. Buy whatever I want when I want it.
I think that's a pretty good list of what I would do. I would probably have to make my closet like sure big though!!! Oh yeah and I would hire maids to do the cleaning and the laundry and the grocery shopping.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment