About Me

My photo
Tucson, Az, United States
I am a homeschooled teenage and yeah I do know that the web name is wrong but oh well.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

What do I do All Day?

Well i wake up at around 6am to have prayer with my family. Then my bro leaves for school. we eat breakfeast then do our chores, clean our rooms, that sorta thing. then we start school. I do everything kids do in public school but in half the time. It only takes me three hours to do my school work, not six. Then we do whatever for about two hours then at 4:45 my mom takes my sister and i to swimteam. We get done at 5:00 my dad picks us up then we go home take showers and eat dinner. Then I go to bed at 8:30pm. That would be my whole day. Today we made peanutbutter cookies! Yum! My favoite!! Who doesnt like cookies?

No comments: